Tempe, AZ 85282
- The BIM Coordinators oversee the implementation of BIM on new projects.
- Assist with or take ownership for writing the BIM Execution Plan and defining the BIM scope.
- Implement company/client BIM Standards on project.
- Maintain integrated BIM model, run clash detection reports and maintain issues log.
- Assist project team with setup/utilization of NavisWorks as a design review/clash tool.
- Work with Space Coordinator to ensure designers are producing clash free designs.
- Assist team members through the use of 3D software and processes.
- Participate in Design Review and Clash Resolution meetings.
- Participate in writing the company BIM Standards.
- Perform some QA/QC on design models and cleanup of directories.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum 3 years' project delivery experience in design, drafting or engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of AutoCAD and capable of leading the BIM Coordinator activities for a large project.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.