Portland, OR 97201
- Seeking goal-oriented BIM Leads who can provide technical support and leadership for the teams who are designing state of the art industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities.
- The BIM leads may also provide support for platforms such as NavisWorks, CADWorx and Civil 3D, and will be providing a variety of functions including: Software technical support, QA/QC clash detection, assistance with the preparation of deliverables, and support for in house developed automation programs.
- Assist team members with 3D software and workflows.
- Provide technical support for our primary platforms (Revit is key!)
- Provide input or take ownership of the BIM Execution Plan
- Oversee the implementation of BIM on new projects.
- Implement company/client BIM Standards on project.
- Maintain integrated BIM model, run clash detection reports and maintain issues log.
- Assist project team with setup/utilization of NavisWorks as a design review/clash tool.
- Work with Space Coordinator to ensure designers are producing clash free designs.
- Participate in Design Review and Clash Resolution meetings.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Trade School or Associates Degree or equivalent experience; some college level courses preferred.
- 7 years of experience preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.