Automotive Test Program Technician 188089
Cantil, CA 93519 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
- Coordinate automotive shop areas.
- Including, but not limited to, assigning work areas, tool inventory, providing training on shop equipment, supporting visiting groups and following safety protocols.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving activities.
- Including, but not limited to, vehicle shipping, receiving, creating shipping requests and operating all equipment related to this activity.
- May be required to assist with on-site incidents with focus on First Aid and CPR.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in Automotive shop practices and / or ability to be trained.
- Forklift experience or ability to be trained.
- Valid Class C driver's license.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to effectively communicate via 2-way radio.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.