Associate Program Manager
Trumbull, CT 06611
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an Associate Program Manager
- The Associate Program Manager will serve to assist the S-92 Helicopter Development Program Manager with various tasks and objectives to ensure cost and schedule targets are met.
- The projects to be managed range from small, multiple-month efforts to large, multi-year projects with yearly budgets in the millions.
- Scope includes everything from project selection and planning, to execution, to creating viable fielding plans.
- Will be expected to contribute to process improvement and standard work initiatives where appropriate.
- Will coordinate with engineering, finance, program planning, procurement, and aftermarket as the various projects progress.
- Will lead the project teams to meet objectives, presenting project status at weekly program meetings, identifying pitfalls and opportunities, managing spend to budgets, coordinating project budgets & documentation, and filling in for Program Managers when needed.
- Knowledge of EVMS is required
- Primavera is a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.