College Station, TX 77845
- The Assembly Technician will be responsible for the assembly of printed circuit board, cable, and other electronic assemblies, sub-assemblies, and systems.
- Performs various electronic assembly operations utilizing company drawings, blueprints, documents, and procedures.
- Performs test and checkout operations as documented by the appropriate procedures and checklists.
- Troubleshoots failures and implements corrective actions.
- Advanced troubleshooting and failure analysis responsibilities.
- Ensures that all test equipment is calibrated and operating properly.
- Performs various cleaning operations at the workbench and in the cleaning area.
- High School graduate or equivalent experience.
- A 2-year electrical or mechanical technical degree or 5 years or more of practical experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of on-the-job experience
- Knowledgeable and proficient in soldering techniques and practices.
- Ability to operate various hand tools, power tools, and test & diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to read and obey safety rules, procedures and regulations when performing all tasks.
- Ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.