Yellow Springs, OH 45387
- The Assembler is responsible to assemble, build, and/or fabricate defect-free parts and/or finished products per the assigned written processes, ensuring the successful and timely delivery of products within the Assembler’s assigned product area (i.e. Value Stream)
- In addition, work with Team Leaders, Product Planners, and Material Coordinators daily to meet all delivery requirements.
- Will assemble pieces, parts, or whole components
- Dip and hand solder components
- Measure and epoxy components
- Work and communicate with manufacturing engineering to resolve problems and make process improvements
- Keep work area clean and organized per 5/6S standards
- Follow open shop order report and process
- Follow ISO standards Mentor new manufacturing employees as needed.
- Serve as a manufacturing cell’s point person when needed/assigned Attend/participate in instructor led and/or web-based company training as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Soldering skills preferred
- Good hand-eye coordination skills
- Must be able to read and understand written process
- Basic math and measurement skills
- Good communication skills
- Have attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be flexible in work schedule to meet production requirements
- Flexible forty-hour week, but must be able to work moderate overtime to meet seasonal/cyclical demands of the business
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.