Waller, TX 77484
- The Assembler will assemble and test wellhead components, tree assemblies, spools, valves, actuators, chokes.
- Assembly of the Company's products in accordance with Bills of Materials, SK drawings, Quality Plans and other engineering documents.
- Pressure testing of the Company's products in accordance with documented procedures and safety practices.
- Disassembly, assembly and pressure testing of customer property.
- Complete documentation, including test charts, FAT and SIT.
- Assess Customer Returns of equipment.
- To assist in the continual improvement of production efficiency, improvement in lead times, and reduction of waste.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous assembly experience preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of HSE requirements within Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a minimum amount of supervision.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Julian Clanton is a recruiter at HKA Enterprises. Julian's advice to job seekers is to "do your homework on the company, have good questions, and be yourself."