San Diego, CA 92121
- The Assembler will be responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic, mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly/rework operations including assembly tasks such as soldering surface mount, thru hold, potting, encapsulating, sanding, epoxy bonding etc.
- Perform automated or manual test and inspection to ensure that parts built meet defined specifications and standards.
- Collect, log into database, analyze and interpret test data.
- Complete all required paperwork and maintain accurate documentation.
- Perform routine electronic testing.
- Verify products meet or exceed stated requirements related to workmanship and product specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree/GED required
- 3 years of experience in production environment
- Electronic soldering experience required
- Strong mechanical skills, knowledge of most hand tools, crimp tools and torque tools.
- Knowledge of ESD procedures.
- Ability to solve practical problems, calculate proportions, percentage, volume etc.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics, assembly drawings and follow on computer and written work instructions.
- English language skills required
- Basic Computer and MS Office (Word, Excel and Access) user experience is a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.