Oklahoma City, OK 73129
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK BOTH SHIFTS.
Shifts:1st: 7am-330pm, 2nd: 330pm-12am, with OT as needed.
- The Assembler will assemble various components to completed assembly in prescribed sequence according to approved procedures.
- Exercise care and attention to details to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished product.
- Check completed assemblies to assure proper operations.
- Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and disassemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years experience.
- Requires close, direct supervision.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Julian Clanton is a recruiter at HKA Enterprises. Julian's advice to job seekers is to "do your homework on the company, have good questions, and be yourself."