College Station, TX 77845
- The Assembler will build products per standard written process and troubleshoot problems that may arise during the manufacturing process
- Build glass tubes utilizing skills such as glass cutting/machining, fire polishing, reading from engineering drawings, measuring flow rates, packing material into the tubes, and packing the tubes for shipment.
- Build glass heaters utilizing skills such as glass cutting/machining, cutting and crimping wire, wire wrapping and soldering.
- Work and communicate with the Production Supervisor to meet delivery requirements
- Work with material handlers to have transactions closed as completed and material transacted as used
- High School GED required
- English language skills required
- Must be able to read and understand written work instructions and drawings
- Familiar with and able to use small hand tools
- Previous experience using a propane torch
- Strong soldering experience
- Good hand-eye coordination skills
- Basic math and measurement skills
- Computer literate (able to use computer to enter or retrieve data or perform other similar functions)
- Previous experience working with glass products or other delicate materials preferred.
- Previous experience in glass cutting, fire polishing, soldering, and crimping preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.