Architecural Design Specialist (5)
Cincinnati, OH 45240
- The Designer uses computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools to produce BIM models and drawings/documents.
- Gathers information, makes studies, performs calculations, and prepares original rough layouts and sketches to present design proposal
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, tooling, material, and planning group in accordance with contractual specifications.
- Designs components or portions of systems, and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Provides solutions to a wide range of complex problems under general direction.
- Determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Complete understanding and application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10, drafting/design and related coursework,
- Biotech or Pharma industries preferred.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Extensive Revit & Sketchup experience Required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.