Saint Louis, MO 63102 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
No 3rd party submissions, no C2C submissions will be considered
Required to be in St Louis, MO
As an Architectural Designer working as part of the St. Louis team, you’ll support clients across the world to include projects that span from confidential clients, corporate space, government projects, higher education and more.
- Your design skills and creativity will prove imperative when communicating and working with the client to exceed their expectations
- They will face a myriad of issues and lean on you for expert advice as you steer them through providing sound solutions and strategy
- As you succeed in this position you will engender new business through existing relationships and the expansion of new clients
- Proposals, design, conception to completion, be ready to bring creativity and design to a new level of excellence
- As the expert you’ll also help others by guiding them forward, participating in directing growth and strategic planning as part of the Company’s management team
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• Strong knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
• Knowledge of architectural building systems.
• Knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
• Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
• Knowledge of QA/QC process.
• Knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
• Proficiency in Revit required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, Enscape and InDesign graphic software preferred. Other graphic tools and knowledge encouraged.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
Ideally You’ll Also Have:
• Federal Buildings design experience (DoD, USACE, NAVFAC, etc.)
• NCARB Certificate holder
• Participation in professional organizations and actively involved
• LEED AP
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.