Portland, OR 97201
- The Architect will be responsible for daily tasks involved in design of facilities and structures for clients. .
- Evaluates, selects, and applies standard architectural techniques, procedures, and standards.
- Analyzes proposals and vendor submittals.
- With additional specialized experience, may be assigned responsibility for certain portions of larger and more complex assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- or Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- or Master’s degree from accredited Architectural/Landscape Architecture program required.
- 3 to 7 years’ experience required.
- Working towards license required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.