Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- This Architect will be responsible for the daily tasks involved in the design of facilities and structures for clients.
- Under general supervision, will competently perform all conventional aspects of architectural design and development.
- Plans and conducts architectural work requiring techniques that are more advanced.
- May provide technical guidance and supervision of to designers/drafters and less experienced architects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Master’s degree from an accredited Architecture program
- 4-7 years’ experience is required
- Licensed Architecture preferred or on track to becoming licensing
- LEED Certification is a plus
- Revit and Sketchup experience is preferred
- Microstation experience a plus
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.