Cincinnati, OH 45240
- The Architect prepares or assists in preparing project pro-service budget estimates and design schedules
- Monitors the progress of design work and facilitates adjustments in the work flow to maintain performance
- Prepares quantitative data (e.g. material take-offs) to support construction cost estimates
- Monitors architectural project scope development and changes, tracking adjustments to the projected project construction cost
- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval
- Conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with Detailed Design Documents
- May prepare client project presentations studies, and reports
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- May direct, supervise and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project
- BA/BS or BArch degree required
- Must be a Registered Architect in the U.S. and other countries with applicable requirements.
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience.
- Preference of work in Biotech or Pharma industries
- Project Lead Architect on large scale programs
- Preference to be LEED Accredited
- Revit & Sketchup experience required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.