Aerospace General Manager
Tallahassee, FL 32301
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring an Aerospace General Manager
- The GM will manage day to day operations of the facility to drive performance to meet stated objectives.
- Lead plant-level senior staff in understanding and achieving goals, budgets and annual plans.
- Partner with all departments to impact culture and clearly state the vision.
- Achieve sales, EBIT, and productivity goals consistent with corporate strategy.
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with the Customers by ensuring that the Operation meets customer commitments.
- Lead positive change within the operation by improving the manufacturing process using Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, TOC, 6S, and other production-related models.
- Proactively manage new product introductions to ensure that they are successfully implemented
- Make decisions regarding improving productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Provide timely and knowledgeable information, and customer needs to the Leadership Team.
- Provide Leadership in managing and developing employees to their full potential.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Management, Business or other related fields, required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 10 years of solid manufacturing operations experience, required.
- Aerospace manufacturing, preferred.
- Proven P & L accountability
- Firm understanding of the economics of the business
- Extensive Operations background
- Understand and fully utilize concepts of Lean Manufacturing
- Drives success with vision and metrics
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.