Administrative/Document Controls Specialist (Part Time)
Savannah, GA 31415
This is a Part Time position-15-20 hours (somewhat flexible schedule)
- The Administrative/Document Control Specialist will provide administrative assistance and will be maintaining project specific workflows to control the client’s work activities.
- Will assist the Construction Manager
- Uploading of native and PDF documents,
- Preparation of Transmittals,
- Scanning & Printing of Documents,
- Issuing Reports,
- Maintaining supplies,
- Making arrangement with service contractors (trash pick-up, , bottled water, office supplies, etc.)
- Ensure proper adherence to Company Policies
- High School/GED diploma required
- 5 years of administrative support
- Experience with Outlook, Word and Excel and PowerPoint
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.