Administrative Assistant-Legal Records 188019
Marysville, OH 43040 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
- Excellent and accurate delivery/pickup of documents
- Update inventory status Support preparation of documents to send for imaging
- Support daily quality checks for imaging
- Ensures Departments are following the Company Policy on Document Retention
- Monitor and coordinate delivery and pickup of records with current vendors
- Must be able to manage their own project load, multitask and prioritize accordingly
- High School diploma or comparable work experience
- 3+years in a professional office environment and with Legal Record keeping experience
- Analytical skills and ability to use O365 for data analysis and research
- Expert proficiency in computer skills esp. when using records tracking system or quick retrieval
- Knowledge of records software systems, scanners, filing, storage, & disposal procedures
- Excellent customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance a must
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods standing
- May lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dillon joined our team in April of 2020, and has been one of our lead craft recruiters here at HKA. Funny, diligent, and a great support system for his clients and potential candidates, Dillon thrives on making sure he brings 110% everyday.