Troy, OH 45373
This entry level position
- The Administrative Assistant provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
- Completes routine tasks and deals with situations and activities that are straightforward in nature.
- Follows established procedures and receives detailed instructions on work activities.
- Work is closely supervised, and tasks are completed as prioritized by others.
- Responsibilities are straightforward and generally routine in nature such as collecting information or checking simple reports for accuracy.
- Typically operates office equipment/software applications for self and/or others including the preparation of special reports
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some college coursework or associate degree in business preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent data entry skills (with minimal errors or omissions).
- Be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- High proficiency with computer applications.
- Expert / proficient with computers, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word).
- Knowledge of GenSuite or similar database preferred.
- Knowledge of Worker’s Compensation programs.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.