Santa Fe, NM 87508
The office where the Administrative Assistant will be working is in Eldorado.
- The specialist will be working in a fast-paced Customer Service and Billing Office for a local water utility.
- Will serve as the primary contact for customers as they walk into the office or call in.
- Be responsible for data entry
- Payment posting
- Updating customer information
- Setting up customer appointments
- Completing new and closed accounts
- Spearheading Office Supply Orders
- Problem Solving on Billing Issues
- Help customers register for online services
- Scanning/ record retention
- Office opening and closing duties
- Responding to customer requests via phone, mail, fax, walk-in and email
- Meet and support billing and reporting deadlines
- High school diploma or GED required
- Three years or more, clerical experience
- Five years or more customer service experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- 10 Key Entries
- Administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Office, Excel) and Adobe Editor
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Deliver professional phone etiquette
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.