Sacramento, CA 95833
- The Administrative Assistant performs administrative tasks and works independently to achieve assignment outcomes.
- Performs advanced skills required to operate business equipment associated with mailroom and telephone/reception area, copy center, security systems and other facilities related tasks.
- Typical duties include: serves as receptionist/telephone operator, prepares and processes mail, orders mailroom supplies, maintains kitchens/lunchrooms and responds to calls for facilities problems, vendor contact, health & safety and security.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Over 8 years’ experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows environment required
- Previous facilities experience and advanced administrative skills required for working in an office environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.