Portland, OR 97201
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for coordinating and managing internal and project site moves, setting up conference rooms, managing and updating floor maps and internal phone lists, maintaining fleet vehicle maintenance and repairs, ergo evaluations, monitoring and restock safety supplies, ordering supplies, Install Ergo equipment, adjust surfaces, make cubicle modifications.
- Monitor exercise room equipment organize for any maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor and report and building related repairs.
- Manage office supply ordering and stocking for entire office, supply areas, mailroom, and customer orders.
- Will be back up to reprographics department, assist access control requests, new hire set-ups, mail room back up, Office HSE tasks, general maintenance and upkeep of the office, archiving.
- Maintain employee sign in/out logs; coordinate/maintain employee and visitor security badges.
- Assist in access control and the maintenance of a secure office.
- Operate multi-line telephone system to answer and direct incoming phone calls.
- Assist with tasks related to archiving, retrieval, and destruction of records.
- Schedule and maintain calendars for conference rooms and other office assets.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, or arrangements for external meetings or seminars, as needed.
- Assist with facility Health and Safety tasks
- Other duties maybe assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-6 years office experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office- Outlook word, excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work in a large office setting
- The ability to adjust chairs, move tables, adjust work surface, take items apart and put them back together is required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.