Ontario, OR 97914
- The Administrative Assistant provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
- Performs a variety of detailed tasks, and ongoing assignments.
- Adapts processes and procedures as necessary to meet objectives and receives work in the form of expected deliverables.
- Applies judgment in determining work methods and balancing competing priorities.
- Typically supports a large group or department in coordinating project files, managing information flow, or arranging travel schedules and meeting planning.
- Responsibilities are generally complex in nature and require independent judgment to accomplish assignments.
- Maintains and inputs information for the Cross-connection program, test reports, notices for testing and failure to test notices.
- Generates monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the project in Word and PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-6 years of clerical experience supporting complex projects/programs.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent skills using Adobe, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of internet/intranet is also necessary.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.