Henderson, NV 89074 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Position is onsite
Position supports multiple projects and project managers by performing the following tasks:
• Coordinate production and delivery of proposals, project deliverables, documents, drawings, specifications, etc.
• Arrange travel schedules and prepare expense reports for multiple project team members.
• Coordination of meetings and meeting summaries
• Coordinate and order lunches for various staff and client meetings
• Generate project briefings
• Assist project delivery teams and sales teams with weekly updates, preparation of reports, presentations, document management on SharePoint, and/or correspondence of technical and non-standard nature
• Office management including but not limited to ordering supplies, maintaining office cleanliness, organizing activities, serving as reception, working with internal real-estate and outside vendors for repairs and regular maintenance of the office.
• Other tasks as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, plus additional or specialized training preferred; college degree is desirable
• 5 or more years of clerical or secretarial experience and project related support is preferred, especially for the duties listed.
• Ability to perform independently.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint, and PPT experience preferred
• Strong communication skills and experience working with the high-level clients, government officials, and public desired.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.