Administrative Assistant 3
Portland, OR 97201
- This position provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
- The incumbent performs a variety of detailed tasks, and ongoing assignments.
- Knowledge of defined procedures is used to evaluate situations and select a correct solution.
- The incumbent adapts processes and procedures as necessary to meet objectives and receives work in the form of expected deliverables.
- The incumbent applies judgment in determining work methods and balancing competing priorities.
- This career level position has thorough knowledge of a broad range of activities and procedures in own area and works under general guidance to evaluate situations and select the correct solution.
- Typically supports a large group or department in coordinating project files, managing information flow, or arranging travel schedules and meeting planning.
- Responsibilities are generally complex in nature and require independent judgment to accomplish assignments
- High School Diploma and 3-6 years of clerical experience supporting large, complex projects/programs.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Administrative Assistant (AA) supports professionals working on challenging projects, completing a variety of administrative tasks, working with minimal supervision, and multitasking effectively;
- The AA needs to utilize independent judgment and have the initiative to take on new tasks and challenges everyday, and possess excellent skills using Adobe, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of internet/intranet is also necessary.
- Work is frequently complex, proprietary, and requires strong administrative skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- The AA should also have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each administrative task.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.