Administrative Assistant 188454
Irving, TX 75063 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
- PR’s – Generate Shopping carts for various catalog orders, Projects, Amendments and Open Purchase Orders. Contact suppliers for rate sheets/quotes, price breakdowns on quotes supplied to FSA, W9’s, COI’s, and all other paperwork needed for approval.
- PO’s – Track Shopping carts for PO issuance and request new Purchase Orders when needed to replace expiring contracts. Review Open Purchase Orders for required formal RFP’s, new contracts, and amendments to increase dollar amounts or extend expiration dates.
- Invoices – Review daily mail. Stamp all invoices with arrival date and appropriate “Approval” stamp for PO, cost center, account and other processing information. Match invoice to proper Purchase Order, confirm all required backup is attached to each invoice. Once invoices have been approved by FSA, log into NETS, and in-house to either RFSA or A/P (utility invoices) for further processing.
- NETS – Enter all budget information, PR’s, PO’s, Suppliers, and Invoices into NETS for tracking and budget reports.
- Cover Reception station as needed for scheduled time, breaks, and/or vacation periods.
- RFP’s – Create formal RFP’s and Bidder lists as needed. Work with Corporate Procurement to get Buyer assignment. Create any needed Bid form templates for suppliers to complete. Coordinate with Corporate Procurement to have RFP’s distributed. Create Bid Comparison spreadsheets or tables as required.
- Suppliers – Call suppliers as needed to request repair services or to scheduled any additional services.
- Assist FSA with any requested projects, proofing, finding suppliers, documents, etc.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dillon joined our team in April of 2020, and has been one of our lead craft recruiters here at HKA. Funny, diligent, and a great support system for his clients and potential candidates, Dillon thrives on making sure he brings 110% everyday.