Administrative Assistant 187418
Walla Walla, WA 99362 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Under the direction of Project Manager, coordinates and administrates office operations to include preparation of correspondence, annual budgets, purchase orders; also responsible for maintaining records for various purposes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews purchase requisitions from departments, obtains competitive price quotes, then prepares purchase orders
- Maintains log of purchase orders, check vouchers, expense reports, ect.
- Maintains a current list of approved vendors and verifies receipt of items on vendor's invoice against purchase order before forwarding for payment
- Responsible for maintaining records and reconciliations of petty cash bank account
- Responsible for checking and preparing time reports submitted to Headquarters for payroll
- Assists in preparation of monthly, annual reports and proprietary data for bids, proposals, and other project development activities
- Processes workers' compensation claims
- Creates and prepares correspondence and reports
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of general office experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma with training in accounting or business administration
- Two or more years experience in related finance administration area
- Must be able to type a minimum of sixty (60) words per minute.
- Knowledge of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel; ability to develop worksheets and graphs from data
- Able to use a telephone effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.