Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an Administrative Assistant
This is a 3-6 month assignment
- The Administrative Assistant provides a wide range of administrative assistance for three technical group managers and a staff of approximately 50 staff.
- Assumes timely and accurate preparation of information to enhance group’s ability to meet goals and objectives.
- Makes travel arrangements and audit travel expense reports.
- Prepares requisitions for purchases using SAP.
- Makes conference registrations for the staff.
- Responds to routine and non-routine requests and interact effectively within UTRC.
- Assists in group and project budgets and expenditures using SAP database.
- Query the SAP system for explanation of selected expenditures.
- Prepares summaries in Excel.
- Tracks EH&S audits, training and schedule laboratory audits.
- Follow up with the staff to ensure completion of action items.
- Makes room reservations for meetings.
- Prepares spreadsheets and simple presentations, perform internet searches.
- Prepares and edits memos and other correspondence for approval.
- Maintains calendar for mangers.
- Assists the mangers in tracking weekly time reporting.
- Orders and maintains office supplies for the staff.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.