Administrative Assistant (PART TIME)
Fayetteville, AR 72701
This is a PART TIME position-8:00am-1:00pm-Monday-Thursday
- The Administrative Assistant typically supports a large group or department in coordinating project files, managing information flow, or arranging travel schedules and meeting planning.
- Prepares reports, presentations, and or correspondence of a non-standard nature.
- May develop new or revise processes and/or procedures or recommend improvements in support of a department or group of managers.
- Maintains confidential personnel records associated with payroll including salary data, performance data
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Additional or specialized training preferred; college degree is desirable.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to type a minimum of 60 words per minute.
- Knowledge of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and Excel with ability to develop worksheets, pivot tables and graphs from data
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of Human Resources
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.