Charlotte, NC 28273
- The Administrative Tech will provide support to the managers & employees, assisting in daily needs and managing are company’s general administration needs.
- Responsible for creating, tracking and updating JIB’s for Major Projects.
- Handling the onboarding paperwork and setup for new hires
- Entering IT tickets for equipment and access
- Acquiring access for new hires
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Take inventory and order material, supplies and service
- Update vehicle records and handling preventive maintenance requirements
- Monitoring the GPS system for the vehicles
- Assist in the preparation of regular schedule reports
- Prepare and assist with travel arrangements
- Prepare meeting agendas and attended to take notes
- Prep work for pending storm work
- Organize events
- Maintain employee list
- Associate Degree OR 2-4 years of work experience using a computer in lieu of a degree
- 1-3 years of providing customer service support
- Must have strong computer systems knowledge and have the ability to work with independence.
- Demonstrates excellent customer skills
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborates effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel in particular)
- Exhibits flexibility and dependability during storm events and regular work
- Effectively manages stressful situations
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer based work management systems
- Some travel may be required (but not limited to) occasional offsite meetings with the client
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.