Admin Specialist 189751
` Raleigh, NC 27616 US
Schedule: 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week; start time between 7am-9am and end time between 4:30pm-6:30pm with a 30 min lunch
This position is responsible for providing work management support for the Highway Relocation Program, while working within the parameters of established processes and standards. This position is accountable for providing accurate and timely work results while providing quality customer service.
Provides quality customer service and support to the Highway Relocation Team
• Efficiently uses available tools or systems to effectively communicate reliability details to external customers
• Achieves acceptable level of availability during normal work schedule
• Takes ownership of customer issues and problems until resolved, requesting assistance as needed
• Facilitates communication between internal and external customers
• Reports job status details to operation center personnel and others as requested
• Ensures work is scheduled and executed timely
• Assist with preliminary research and root cause analysis for customer issues
• Collaborates with other work groups to ensure desired customer experience
• Professional and courteous in all contacts (internal and external)
• Supports Highway Relocation Engineering Techs
• Assist in preparing Month Bills (partial, full, final)
- High School Diploma
- 5 years experience in Admin assistance and customer service
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."