Acoustical Ceiling Framer 189783
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547 US
Project is needing 5 Acoustical Ceiling Framers
- Read and understand project blueprints.
- Inspects drywall partitions, mechanical mountings, and masonry surface for plumb and level, using a laser or water level.
- Hang or mechanically fasten support wires for acoustical ceiling grid from building structure.
- Hangs dry lines (stretched string) to wall molding to guide positioning of main runners.
- Nails or screws molding to wall to support and seals joint between ceiling tile and wall.
- Scribes and cuts edges of tile to fit wall where wall molding is not specified.
- Measures and marks surface to lay out work according to blueprints and drawings.
- Install acoustical ceiling main runners and cross runners.
- Cuts tiles for fixture and borders, using keyhole saw, and inserts tiles into supporting framework.
- 3-5 years of acoustical ceiling installation experience (required)
- Ability to install all aspects of acoustical ceilings from start to finish
- Focus on corporate, institutional, government, medical and hospitality industries
- Must be able to work individually and as a team player
- Valid Driver’s License
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.