Accounting Support Specialist
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an Accounting Support Specialist
- The Accounting Specialist will support the Small Business Program, International Trade Compliance and audits.
- Assists in Small Business Plan preparation with the support of the Compliance Manger.
- Assist Compliance Manger with International Trade Compliance
- Assists in preparation of formal written reports and/or conduct oral briefings on audit related project and other related matters to leadership.
- Assists with implementing inspection requirements for site purchase orders to ensure team members are complying with processes and standard work, Aerostructures policy and procedures as well as the company’s policies and procedures.
- Assist lead with external and government audit project related efforts.
- Support process improvement activity to include development of tools and solutions to improve business results, this may include development and deployment of training for the purchasing system requirements, process, and tools.
- Gain expertise in Supply Chain policies and procedures to support and assist/support in customer inquiries, reviews and audits of pricing information to include requests for purchasing data/reports – internal, external, third party, and government.
- Responsible for providing input to lead to support decisions on the adequacy and effectiveness of purchasing system process, risk and internal inspection control disciplines that could adversely impact Corporate and Stakeholder value.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years or more and Microsoft Office Suite
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email