Guaynabo, PR 00968 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions
Job responsibilities include the preparation of various statutory deliverables, including quarterly and annual statements, supplementary filings to the states or the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), and audited financial statements. The candidate would be expected to perform analysis on entity financials to understand out-of-trend movements and work with various internal business partners to understand the underlying results. The candidate will be expected to become proficient on statutory accounting guidance, and work across teams to suggest and implement process improvements. Be willing to provide support in all kinds of accounting tasks if necessary. Assist in compiling and preparing audit requests including GL accounts analyses; supports information needs of external auditors, in an effective and timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or 3 or more years of practical accounting experience, preferably in the engineering industry, with a strong knowledge of coverages
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office and accounting software
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Ability to work independently and manage short and long-term projects
• Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge of the Oracle Fusion General Ledger is a plus
• Understanding of statutory accounting
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.