Phoenix, AZ 85043
- The Accountant will be responsible for the accounting analysis of company programs
- Work in Process (WIP) labor and overhead
- Review capital projects/purchases
- Prepare monthly journal entries and assist with month-end closure.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Prepare cost accounting variances on sales and costs.
- Analytical analysis of job costs.
- Assists with internal and external audits as needed
- Assists with general ledger account research and analysis
- Assists with budget reconciliations
- Assist in developing short and long range financial goals, operating plans and objectives.
- Assist with physical inventories
- Miscellaneous accounting tasks as needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- A minimum of three years of accounting experience, including monthly and year-end closings.
- Knowledge of GAAP, auditing, and internal controls.
- Experience with preparation and posting General Ledger Journal Entries and Financial Report preparation.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Organized and computer literate, possess basic math skills.
- Must possess excellent data entry skills.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.