Houston, TX 77072
- The Accountant will assume the lead role in the preparation of monthly invoicing, project setup and closeout.
- Will be involved in day to day liaising with Project Managers and Project Controls staff regarding the financial status of each contract.
- Will monitor the revenue and gross margin generated on projects to make sure that it is accurate and be able to explain any variances.
- Will be responsible for identifying projects at risk and able to communicate any potential margin impacts with project staff and management.
- Will prepare balance sheet reconciliations and analysis for cash, unbilled (WIP), deferred revenue and retention accounts.
- Will be required to Interface with clients, ensure appropriate focus is given to AR, provide audit support when required and maintain SOX compliance.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-10 years’ experience in Project Accounting for large EPC Contracts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience with Oracle R12
- Strong customer focus
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to analyze, interpret and report findings on large volumes of data.
- Ability to read contracts and monitor projects for compliance
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.