Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
This is a 6 month assignment
- The Accountant will focus on GR/IR and account statement reconciliations.
- Analyzes and maintains related General Ledgers (G/L) accounts to minimize financial risk.
- Ensures timely recording of financial transactions, completes month-end close activities and reviews financial statement accuracy for group reporting.
- Communicates with other departments, affiliates, vendors and customers to resolve open issues.
- Designs metric program for reporting to management and creates countermeasures for targets not met.
- Prepares data for internal/external audit and answers audit questions appropriately.
- Makes presentations and communicates Accounting subject matter to small/large audiences consisting of all levels of management.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Group Operations Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have SAP experience.
- 3 or more years at previous employer/ contract work.
- Project team experience, project designs, development, a successful candidate will have full accounting knowledge.
- Manufacturing experience required
- Advanced knowledge of US Accounting Guidelines and Control Requirements.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis in MS Access and Excel.
- Lean six sigma or similar manufacturing problem solving training preferred.
- AP and general ledger experience is a must, and vendor/banking experience is preferred.
Cenergy Partners is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At Cenergy Partners, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! Cenergy Partners is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.