Pin-Point Solutions is hiring an Account Manager
- The Account Manager manages sales territory and is the primary point of contact with customers.
- Promotes company product initiatives and services by making regular sales calls.
- Handles customer’s on-site problems (applications, design improvements, and product recommendations).
- Grows profitable market share by presenting value-added services.
- Maintains productive relationship with customer service associates through interactive team work.
- Proactively engages customer service team in relationships with customers and keeps them informed on new products and processes.
- Works with customers to identify cost savings opportunities and provides documentation of these via the companies documented savings program.
- Maintains records of documented savings for all accounts; proactively seeks these opportunities and meets all obligations.
- Analyzes sales performance and keeps company informed of customer changes.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of inside/outside sales.
- Familiarity with distribution industry and fluid power products.
- Valid driver’s license required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.