Account Manager/ Technician
Corpus Christi, TX 78407
- Account Manager/Technician will communicate business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment.
- Will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and can affect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Actively listen to customers’ needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries
- Participate in collecting and testing water samples on site and analyzes results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment
- Serve as a knowledge resources to customers using WTS technology to solve identified water treatment needs
- Monitor and optimize equipment performance, conduct maintenance and calibration activities, perform analytical testing such as: turbidity, hardness, chlorine, pH, CO2, O2, SDI, TOC, in addition to various other testing requirements
- Monitor and maintain chemical injection systems, maintain inventory of spare parts and adequate supply of chemicals and replacement parts
- Carry out mechanical electrical and controls troubleshooting on equipment such as valves, air compressors, ejectors, process pumps, blowers, and instrumentation
- Create and maintain site paperwork and provide customers with detailed technical summaries of work performed, consult with customer management and operation teams, ensure contract compliance of volume and quality specifications, other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, or in any related discipline from an accredited college or university (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a product or customer support position in the Water Treatment/Water Process industry)
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory as required
- Reside in assigned region, or within customer proximity requirements
- Work frequently in a heavy industrial environment requiring use of Personal Safety Equipment and exposure to noise, dust, chemicals and other similar irritants typical of those found in refinery, chemical plants
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office, and other software programs within a Windows environment
- Strong Analytical ability
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills in Process engineering tools (Aspen, PI),
- Must be able to pass a background check, MVR and drug test.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.