API Pharmaceutical Project Engineer
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Per Diem is not offered for this position.
- The Project Engineer will work directly with drug product operations specialist to develop capital project scope, schedule, and cost estimates for a variety of drug product manufacturing equipment installations and process improvements.
- Project Engineer will assist site project managers with preparation of Capital Project Appropriation request (CPA) for assigned projects, to include scope definition, project justification, budget estimate, schedule, and analysis of alternatives working closely with operations and site subject matter experts.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering is required
- Ability to Communicate well with site operations personnel, skilled trades, site engineering and Architectural & Engineering firms.
- Solid understanding of engineering/design packages.
- Experience with Pharmaceutical/FDA regulated processes, with a working knowledge of cGMP facility/equipment requirements in aseptic filling/packaging environments is desired.
- Ability to prepare and administer estimates, budgets, schedules, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
HKA is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.