East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a 616-PFS Analyst
- The Analyst position involves extensive use of Enterprise Management Tool (SAP) to investigate and reconcile financial accounts.
- Will be required to work closely with other team members to determine proper courses of action.
- Will work in a team of Financial Analysts on a military compliance program to investigate, troubleshoot and bring to closure financial reconciliation issues.
- Extensive Data Mining and Financial Analysis is involved.
- Heavy use of spreadsheets is required to analyze SAP data.
- BS/BA degree is required
- 2-5 years’ experience is required
- Must have course work and/or experience in Financial Analysis and Data Mining.
- Recent experience in accounting and Account Reconciliations is desired. Must have SAP, Excel, and Databases experience.
- Some experience in Project Management is desired.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.