3rd Shift Plumber
Atlanta, GA 30320 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Essential Job Functions
Candidate must be able to do the following:
- Inspect major piping systems; identify plumbing issues; and offer solutions to make permanent repairs to plumbing systems;
- Perform basic trouble-shooting on plumbing and other systems in a large-scale commercial, industrial or manufacturing facility;
- Work with technology, including radios, workstations and tablets to record work order data in a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
- Layout and provide estimates or work required for plumbing projects, as well as plumbing maintenance and repair work;
- Be familiar with Dom, Water, DWV, hot and chilled water, boiler condensate systems and storm drains; acid resistant, BFP/CV and HW recirculation systems;
- Work with copper, PVC, no-hub C.I., hub and spigot and threaded pipe;
- Assist with more complex plumbing tasks and perform other duties as assigned by and under supervision of the Plumbing Superintendent;
- Assist senior maintenance technicians with complex plumbing tasks and projects as needed; and
- Assist with other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have knowledge of Georgia Plumbing Code;
- Three years’ experience as a plumber required with five years preferred;
- Backflow prevention tester certification and Georgia Plumbing contractor’s license preferred;
- Basic typing skills are required; and
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience; and
- Possess a valid driver’s license with ability to be covered by Jacobs’ insurance carrier.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.