Technical Services Engineer
East Hartford, CT 06118
The V2500 Customer Technical Service Department is seeking an individual to join our team in East Hartford, CT. Our focus is to manage and resolve technical issues for V2500 hardware in order to ensure engine safety and to maintain competitive advantage relative to operational parameters such as delays and cancellations (D&C's), In-Flight-Shut-Down (IFSD) rate, reduction of a maintenance burden, etc.
The successful candidate will coordinate closely with various P&W Engineering groups, with IAE Customer Programs & IAE field offices to support various technical issues and monitor our fleet of more than 6000 engines.
This position may include the following job responsibilities which will vary depending on the expertise the candidate brings to the team:
(1) Work closely with the relevant CIPT to track and investigate related to engine hardware. Activities include coordination with IAE field offices, IAE Customer Support, publications or suppliers. The focus will be to ensure prompt investigation closures and any required closing actions.
(2) Monitor the fleet and identify potential emerging issues relating to engine hardware
(3) Provide technical materials or other technical or logistical support for the regional or industry conferences.
(4) Respond to technical queries from our customers.
(5) Monitor, identify and incorporate Engine Manual (EM), Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM) and Troubleshooting Manual (TSM) updates based on customer feedback, One-Time-Concession (OTC) history and Product Support Communication (PSCOMM).
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.