Farmington, CT 06032
The ideal candidate will support the group in 3 principal areas – project management, valuation support, and administrative/process improvement.
Project Management – ITPG delivers multiple planning projects each year which require support from the Project management Team. The successful candidate needs to:
• Understand and effectively apply project management principals
• Develop implementation plans and then support the implementation of projects – potentially more than one project at a time
• Obtain, organize and maintain all project documents
Valuation Support – Very often, projects require valuations and/or credit analysis of certain entities. The successful candidate needs to:
• Work closely with outside advisors to support valuation efforts
• Partner with Business Unit contacts for data collection, follow-up due diligence, and review meetings
• Ensure valuations stay on schedule to meet delivery dates
• Participate in weekly project meetings with core team members and other key personnel to ensure valuations stay on track and provide minutes from the meetings to all in attendance
Process / Administrative – this part of the role can cover almost anything from process improvement, helping organize meetings, help maintain our Share Point site.
• Continuously updating and improving processes
• Support tax team, as needed
• Minimum 5 years related work experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites - Word, Power Point, SharePoint, Excel and Project
• Must be well organized, disciplined and self-motivated with the capability to balance and lead multiple priorities.
• Strong problem solving, planning and project management skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to quickly learn operational processes.
• Demonstrated application of continuous improvement principles/tools
• Highly motivated and possesses superior follow-up and follow-through skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.