East Hartford, CT 06118
Candidate will work inClient Military Programs & Customer Support Logistics Program Management. Assignment will be with F100 programs in a material analyst role. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Communicate with Bases and Depots to advise parts availability and part exchange status.
- Predict inventory levels and work with Program Managers to achieve inventory targets.
- Reconcile inventory cycle counts.
- Interface with financial management personnel to ensure accountability of engine hardware and proper cost assignment within the overhaul cycle.
- Ensure parts requirements are forecast at lead-time to suppliers to ensure they have sufficient capacity to meet engine Overhaul/Repair and field parts requirements.
- Manage and optimize the rotable pool that supports repair and engine turn time requirements by minimizing inventory while meeting engine overhaul shop and field requirements.
- Aide in the optimization of the material management process including the monitoring of inventory and overhaul invoices to promote continuous improvement.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.