DOE Glastonbury, CT 06033
We are looking for a dynamic entry level candidate to support Recruiting in full cycle recruitment as well as any administrative duties.
We are an IT solutions provider with long standing relationships with our customers and known for the quality candidates we provide.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can deliver results and adhere to the level of quality we have provided throughout our history.
- Under the direction of the Sr. Recruiter, assist in reviewing applications for qualified candidates and scheduling those candidates for interviews
- Enter candidates into the Applicant Tracker System, and maintain applications on file
- Attend job fairs
- Assist with records keeping
- Assist in onboarding new hires
- Perform other special projects as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter with a professional presence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to communicate well with employees at all levels of the organization
- MS Office
- Familiar with IT industry
- Familiar with recruiting for Corporate and/or Agency environments
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT solutions provider in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.