Mobile, AL 36602
HKA is hiring a Joiner in Mobile, AL. Local candidates preferred. This is a long-term opportunity with great working conditions and great pay.
Based on Experience
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities associated with TA and B class status
- Layout all joiner inclusive of bulkheads, doors, ceilings, shelving, furniture, consoles and all attachments from drawings with minimal supervision.
- Prefab bulkheads, doors, ceilings, shelving, furniture, consoles and all attachments from drawings with minimal supervision.
- Install bulkheads, doors, ceilings, shelving, furniture, consoles and all attachments from drawings with minimal supervision.
- Mark out, shoot pins, and insulate deck head, side shells, beams and all duct with minimal supervision.
- The measure, build and install pads with minimal supervision
- Run and cut all fittings on various pipe coverings, and lag it out with little or no seams showing
- Run metal and operate shear and break
- Read metric and standard tape measure
- Take drawing to a job site with material and work with minimal supervision
- Measure duct/fittings and install same
- Mount and install equipment such as valves, air hangers
- Layout hangers, penos, duct, etc.
- Understand the principals of interior painting and be able to accomplish same
- Functional working knowledge of blueprints and construction information.
- Three (3) progressive years marine experience or (5) year’s comparable trade experience in the construction industry.
- Work knowledge of practices, methods, materials, and equipment used in cabinet making, carpentry, industrial insulation and HVAC
- Basic mechanical skills and trades mathematics
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and blueprints.
Apply today to get started.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.