Mobile, AL 36603
HKA is hiring insulators in Mobile, AL. This is a long-term opportunity with great working conditions and great pay. Candidate will be exposed to humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, outside weather conditions, and extreme heat. The candidate may also be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and heat and cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
A contractor with Per Diem if Eligible
$14 an hour and $80.00 per day per diem if eligible
- High school diploma and 3 progressive years marine experience preferred
- Working knowledge of practices, methods, materials, and equipment used in the insulation process
- Working knowledge of marine joiner and HVAC activities a plus
- Basic skills in shop mathematics and science
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and blueprints
- Able to perform all tasks and responsibilities associated with TA and B Class status
- Know pin layouts
- Able to mark out, shoot pins, and insulate deck head, side shells, beams, and all duct with minimal supervision
- Able to measure, build, and install pads with minimal supervision
- Able to run and cut all fittings o various pipe coverings, and lag it out with little to no seams showing
- Functional working knowledge of blueprints and construction information
- Display a willingness to cross craft within Fitout Dept.
Apply today to get started.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.