Delivery Assurance Specialist
Shelton, CT 06484
HKA Enterprises is hiring a Delivery Assurance Specialist in Stratford, CT.
$36.31 Per Hour
Role and Responsibilities:
1. As part of the Delivery Assurance Team within Supply management, interface and coordinate with supplier or group of suppliers to ensure the input of accurate and reliable commit dates into the SDS Portal.
2. Using SAP identify inventory in other locations for transfer. Work with Suppliers to develop a line of balance (LOB) and milestone plans and identify recovery to MRP for all shortage risks.
3. Check previous suppliers for available material when current suppliers, schedules don't support the closure.
4. Follow established standard work to document issues related to the delivery of material and escalate to supervision when the course of action will not mitigate the shortage.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Maintain effective communication with internal customers
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, Material Operations or Production
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools is required
- Control with SAP experience preferred.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Able to think and operate independently.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.