Newnan, GA 30265
The Programmer will create CNC programs for new development projects, typically direct from a part drawing.
Install newly created programs on various machining centers such as 3-4 axis mills, turning centers, lathes, mill/turn, etc. and prove out accuracy of the program.
Assist in the generation of a -first article- prototype for overall process validation.
Troubleshoot machining discrepancies as parts are transferred to Production.
Revise existing CNC programs to reduce machining time, extend tool life, create overall process efficiency.
Creates internal procedures for use by shop personnel while fabricating parts.
Maintains systems to ensure shop only uses approved and current machining programs.
Create 3D models from blueprints for use in CNC programming and fixture design.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CNC programming using a high level software package such as SurfCAM, MasterCAM, GibbsCAM, etc. Modeling using any advanced 3D software such as UG NX, Pro-E, CATIA, Solidworks, etc., a plus.
- Experience operating a wide variety of CNC machines in a production environment.
- Turning and/or Multis, grinding experience a plus.
- Worked with a variety of aerospace metals such as titanium, nickel alloys, stainless steel, Waspaloy, etc.
- Should be able to direct, or at least assist, in the design of fixtures, tool purchases, or other materials to fully implement a working program.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.